Thursday, August 16, 2007

Jetboil Personal Cooking System (PCS) Stove

preparing the camping gear

If you do a lot of camping trips on your own or with only one other person and you don’t get too fancy in your meal preparations, you should consider checking out the Jetboil Personal Cooking System (PCS) Stove. This small stove is very efficient, light and easy to carry, making it a great choice for those who don’t want to sacrifice performance while packing light.

I’m not usually too worried about packing as lightly as I can, especially when it comes to packing on canoe trips, but I make sure that my Jetboil PCS is packed on almost every trip – even those canoe trips. It’s easy to use, simple to set up and it quickly provides me with boiling water and cooked meals.

Read my full review of the Jetboil PCS Stove

No comments: