Thursday, November 29, 2007

Apple iPod Video 30 GB Black MP3 Player

iPod Video

After having an iPod Nano for a few years, I figured it was the time to make the jump to a full-sized iPod so I could have more storage space and so I could watch videos on the iPod. Yeah, the price was quite a bit higher than my old Nano, but I was getting 28 more gigabytes of space, a larger screen and the opportunity to watch video on the iPod.

After hemming and hawing for a while, I took the plunge and purchased my 30 gigabyte, black video iPod. I’m glad I did – I’ve enjoyed it ever since. While compared to my older Nano, this iPod does seem large (and heavy), it really still is small enough to easily carry in your pocket or in your hand without any real effort.

Read my full review of the Apple 30 GB Video iPod

No comments: