Friday, January 25, 2008

Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker

I sometimes swing back and forth between thinking that the Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker is my most favorite coffee maker I’ve ever had and thinking that I really should go back to a standard coffee maker. Though in all honesty, most of the time I really enjoy having the B40 in my kitchen to provide almost instant coffee that tastes good.

For ease, convenience and simplicity, the Keurig B40 really can’t be beat. You simply fill it with water, turn it on, put in a k-cup holding the coffee you want and voila, you have a cup of hot, steaming coffee ready in about 30 seconds. On the other hand you only get that cup of coffee, the k-cups are really kind of pricey and deep down I just miss putting in a filter, filling it with ground coffee and brewing a pot, even though I almost never finished the whole pot.

Read the full review here

No comments: