Thursday, January 17, 2008

National Geographic Trails Illustrated Acadia National Park Map

Like I do with almost any National Park before I visit, I made sure I got myself a copy of the National Geographic’s Trails Illustrated map for Acadia National Park when I knew I would be spending some time there exploring the park.

Like all of the maps in the Trails Illustrated series, this map for Acadia National Park is well worth what you’ll pay for it. The map is printed on a tear-proof and waterproof plastic material which extends that life and versatility of the map tremendously. You don’t have to worry about folding it up and putting it in your pocket or throwing it in your backpack. When you pull it out, it might be a bit wrinkled, but it will not have faded, torn or worn out.

Read the full review at Epinions.com

No comments: