Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sierra Designs Portable Attic

Want to add a second floor to your tent?

You might want to consider the Portable Attic from Sierra Designs. This little gadget clips into the top of your tent and provides an additional storage area that is out of the way, yet easy to access.

Even though I probably wouldn’t have bought the Portable Attic on its own, I did come into having one when I bought my latest Sierra Designs tent. I thought at first it was more of a gimmick but after using the tent several times with the attic installed, I came to find that I actually liked it. I could store my glasses and some other small items up there and they were all easily accessible. That way I wouldn’t have to dig around the tent looking for my headlamp or my glasses when I needed to get out of the tent at night.

Read the full review here

No comments: