Saturday, February 02, 2008

REI Alpine Pack

REI Alpine Pack

With a couple of years of heavy use, my REI Alpine pack is starting to show its age. It hasn’t been the best daypack I’ve ever had, but it’s been a lot better than some of the really bad ones that I’ve had.

Overall the pack had stood up to some pretty heavy use and some unfriendly conditions over the years, but at the same time, there have been a few failures on the pack that I think mainly occurred because of the pack’s design, not because of the heavy use.

However, I have been happy with the pack and I still continue to use it today. It’s just that now I’m most likely in the market for a new daypack, in order to replace the Alpine, which like I said, is starting to show its age by its wear and tear.

Read my full review of REI's Alpine Pack on Epinions

No comments: