Thursday, May 22, 2008

Maine Atlas & Gazetteer from DeLorme

When I worked in Maine, the Maine Atlas & Gazetteer was literally my bible whenever I traveled. That’s because a big part of my job back then was to visit various sites that were located in the unorganized Townships and Plantations that exist throughout Maine and I would have to travel on the roads that were maintained by the paper companies.

What’s the best way to navigate all these roads that you won’t find on your typical Maine highway map?

Get the Maine Atlas & Gazetteer. It provides the most comprehensive coverage for all of Maine and all of its roadways, whether they are public or private.

Seriously, I’d probably still be lost somewhere in northern Maine if I hadn’t had one of these in my truck when I was visiting sites.

Read my full review of the Maine Atlas & Gazetteer from DeLorme on Epinions

No comments: