Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sea Breeze Motel - Bar Harbor, Maine

If you want to stay outside of the hustle and bustle of downtown Bar Harbor but still want easy access to the rest of Mount Desert Island, the Sea Breeze Motel is a decent choice. Sitting on a hill overlooking the ocean, the hotel has ok rooms, a pool and a hot tub, all in a location that makes it easy to explore the island.

There’s really nothing fancy about this hotel, but when I compared it to other island hotels, I found it to be reasonably priced, and I liked the fact that there was a view and it had a pool. Turns out that those were its best points – the view is great and I had a good time enjoying the uncrowded heated pool and hot tub.

Read my full review of the Sea Breeze Motel in Bar Harbor, Maine on Epinions

No comments: