Monday, August 11, 2008

Ben's Max 100 100% DEET Insect Repellent

In the outdoors and fed up with bugs? Try out Ben's Max 100 100% DEET Insect Repellent. This bug spray provides as much DEET as you can get and will protect you from black flies and mosquitoes along with a number of other bugs. The only real problem is that with this level of DEET in it, you’ll want to make sure you avoid putting directly on your skin and you might want to avoid using it on children.

However, for those of us hiking in the deep woods during bug season, this stuff can be a real lifesaver. I’ve used it to spray my clothing and my backpack (yes, even the backpack) and it does do a good job at keeping the bugs away and preventing them from biting me.

Read my full review of Ben's Max 100 100% DEET Insect Repellent on Epinions

No comments: