Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Chart Room Restaurant - Bar Harbor, Maine

I've been to Bar Harbor quite a few times and each time as I was about to get to town, I would drive by the Chart Room on Route 3 as I went past Hulls Cove. The restaurant is situated right along the shoreline and offers both indoor and outdoor dining with a great ocean view.

On those drives, I often wondered how good the Chart Room was.

I discovered the answer to that question on my last visit to Mount Desert Island and Bar Harbor. My partner and I set aside an evening to come to the Chart Room and try a meal.

What we found was a nice overall dining experience, a tremendous view and generally, decent food. There were a few things to nitpick about, but in general, we both liked the Chart Room.

Read my full review of the Chart Room Restaurant in Bar Harbor, Maine on Epinions

1 comment:

Tim W said...

great review on the Chart Room in Bar Harbor. We would love to have you share your opinion and restaurant review with us at See Bar Harbor, when you get the chance.