Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Balance 474 Running Shoes

I've had good luck with New Balance sneakers in the past so when it came time to get a new pair about a year or so ago, I naturally looked to get another pair of New Balance shoes. I ended up with the New Balance 474 sneaker. This sneaker is a running shoe that's designed for rougher running surfaces such as a trail. While I don't use the 474's for running, I do a lot of walking with them and I use them as my general purpose workout shoes in addition to wearing them most of the time as I go through each day. They have held up well over the last year and a half, though at this point, they don't provide quite as much support as they did at first and the overall fit of the shoe has loosened up as they have started to wear out.

Read my full review of my New Balance 474 Running Shoes on Epinions

No comments: