Saturday, June 06, 2009

TomTom ONE 130S GPS Receiver

So what's someone who has always believed that having a good atlas or a map really precludes the need for a GPS navigation system doing with a TomTom One 130S GPS? Well, a few experiences in vehicles with a navigation system, along with the idea of just punching in a destination and not having to worry about having someone read the map convinced me that I should probably just bite the bullet and get one.

I really only had three requirements when I was looking for a portable GPS for the car. One, it had to be relatively inexpensive. Two, I wanted voice navigation, even if I turned it off most of the time. Finally, I wanted something that wasn't very big and easily fit on the windshield.

Read my full review of the TomTom One 130S GPS Receiver on Epinions

No comments: