Saturday, January 23, 2010

New York State Museum - Albany, New York

NYS Museum

I have always loved the New York State Museum in Albany. When I was younger, my parents would regularly bring me to visit and even though a lot of the exhibits are static, the museum always has something new happening and features plenty of exhibits that are either special features or traveling exhibits. Some of my favorites in the past have been the Dinosaurs Alive exhibit and a gallery of Far Side cartoons. Nowadays I don't get the museum as often as I did in the past, but it is just as good of a place as it was before and on my latest visit, I really enjoyed myself as it had been several years since I had last been there.

Read my full review of the
New York State Museum in Albany, New York on Epinions

No comments: