Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hauntings of the Hudson River Valley: An Investigative Journey by Vincent T. Dacquino

There are few books that I have trouble finishing and unfortunately for me, the Hauntings of the Hudson River Valley, An Investigative Journey was one of them. It's not that the material is boring or that I lacked experience with the location (I actually grew up in the area), I just couldn't take the writing style and the lackluster organization of the book. I found it hard to follow and after a while, I just ended up getting bored with the material, even though they were ghost stories I had heard about growing up.

That's not to say that there isn't interesting information in this book, but at least for me, it was hard to get through the book to find it.

Read my full review of Hauntings of the Hudson Valley on Epinions

No comments: