Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dell Black Toner Cartridge for Dell 1320c Color Laser Printer

The first toner cartridge in my Dell 1320c Color Laser Printer was this 1,000 page, standard toner cartridge. There isn't too much to say about this cartridge other than it works well and it lasts for about the 1,000 pages that it is rated for. My only real problem with the cartridge was how quickly I went through it. That's why I've switched to the 2,000 page cartridges that Dell offers since the price difference isn't that much and I don't have to be replacing cartridges as often.

I generally print out black and white prints and hence the with only 1,000 pages of capacity, the cartridge finished up pretty quickly with regular printing at home. I use the printer for home needs, but also do printing for my work and for my partner's work, so at times we can be printing out quite a bit of black and white documents.

Read my full review of the Dell Black Toner Cartridge for the Dell 1320c Color Laser Printer on Epinions

No comments: