Thursday, November 18, 2010

REI Cotton Storage Bag

It is best to store your sleeping bags uncompressed when you are not using them, so that is why years ago I got myself one of REI's Cotton Storage Bags.  This bag easily holds my sleeping bag and allows me to store it in a relatively uncompressed state.  This allows the sleeping bag filling to air out and provide more insulation than if it was constantly compressed.

While a garbage bag or any other number of bags would work just as well, I am glad that I got myself this bag from REI.  I like how it lets me store my sleeping bag uncompressed and allows the bag and its filling to air out and dry while I'm storing it.  With a plastic or synthetic storage bag, any moisture in the bag might be trapped and harm the sleeping bag.


Read my full review of REI's Cotton Storage Bag on Epinions

No comments: