Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seagate 1.5TB External Expansion Hard Drive


As my computer has aged, the hard drive has been filling up with digital photos and music files.  In order to have extra room and to provide a backup for my important files, I started shopping for an external hard drive that could fill both needs.  I discovered the Seagate 1.5 Terabyte External Expansion Drive through a special offer at Staples.  It was actually slightly larger than what I was looking for, but at the price and when compared to other drives, I thought it would be a good choice.

I have discovered that it was a good choice.  The 1.5 terabytes of space gives me plenty of room to backup important files and move some of the larger files off my computer’s hard drive to this drive.  The read and write speeds are quick and the communication with my computer is as seamless as it is with my internal hard drive.  Overall I am very happy with the performance of this hard drive.




No comments: