Saturday, November 24, 2012

Nalgene Wide Mouth Loop Top Lid

While it has not happened very frequently, over the years, I have managed to bust a couple of the loop top lids that go on top of my wide-mouth Nalgene bottles. For me, it has been the loop strap itself and not the cap that breaks. When that loop strap breaks, your lid is no longer attached to the water bottle and it opens up the possibility that you will lose the lid somewhere along the line (at least I know I would).

 That is where the Nalgene Wide Mouth Loop Top Lid comes in. This lid replaces the lid that came with the original Nalgene bottle and since it is a Nalgene replacement product, you know it will probably fit on your old water bottle.





For more information on staying hydrated while hiking, check out Water Bottles, Bladders and Trail Hydration Know-How!

No comments: