Friday, February 10, 2006

Olympus Camedia C-4000 Zoom Digital Camera

Did I really need a new camera? I only already have two 35mm ones and already had a digital camera. But I was feeling the need. After plenty of research and cost comparisons, I went with the Olympus C-4000. It helped that my old digital camera was an Olympus and I had excellent experience with it (and continue to do so).

Of course everyone, including my boyfriend just rolled their eyes at me and went “do you really need a new camera?” Just like they all said when I wanted a new cell phone. Oh the life of someone who enjoys these kinds of things. No one else seems to understand your needs.

The C-4000 is a 4.1 mega-pixel camera with a zoom lens. I’d like to think of it as sort of a “hybrid” camera type, not quite point and shoot, but not quite an SLR either (no interchangeable lenses for example, but it does have some manual controls). It gives someone who wants to do more than just snap photos quite a few options to play with and work with.

Read the entire review at Epinions.com

No comments: