Thursday, March 08, 2007

Motorola E815 Cellular Phone

The Motorola E815 is one of the best offerings from Verizon Wireless so far that we’ve discovered. The cellular phone offers good reception with excellent call clarity, Bluetooth functionality, picture and video capabilities, an intuitive menu system, a compact and stylish design, and the ability to add services through Verizon’s “Get It Now” service. Not only that, but the E815 has the ability to browse the web, offers a respectable speaker phone feature and has good battery life.

Overall, I’m glad I stumbled across this phone when I was looking to replace my partner’s older cell phone. Not only did it have the features that I wanted him to have, it was put together in a package that he, as a totally non-tech person, has been able to learn, use, and enjoy.

Read my full review of the Motorola E815 Cellular Phone on Epinions

No comments: