Friday, October 19, 2007

Jetboil Coffee Press

There’s something to be said for having a freshly brewed cup of coffee first thing in the morning when you are out backpacking and camping. Perhaps it brings a bit of civilization to your pursuits, or maybe it’s just that it’s so comforting to sit there and drink your coffee out in the middle of the wild.

To get that experience I’ve tried instant coffee (ick) and those little coffee bags (ick, ick). I had basically given up until I got my Jetboil PCS stove and it came with a coffee press (my Mom knows what to get me in a present!). At the time I had just started using a French press to brew coffee at home and was amazed by the difference, so I was excited about having the press to take with me out in the woods.

Read the rest at Epinions.com

No comments: