Tuesday, April 01, 2008

GSI Outdoors Lexan Fairshare Mug


Trying to measure a liquid in the outdoors? It can be a bit challenging without some sort of measuring cup (now how many ounces were in this cup?). GSI Outdoors has the answer with their 32 ounce Fairshare Mug, which makes it easier to measure when you are in the wild.

For ages I’ve sort of measured stuff when I’ve been cooking outdoors and for most jobs that’s more than enough. There really are only a few times when I would have liked to have more control over my measurements and that’s where the Fairshare Mug comes in handy. It makes it easy to measure out up to 32 ounces of water (that’s 4 cups) and its sturdy and light enough to make it a good backpacking companion.

Read my full review of GSI Outdoors' Fairshare Mug on Epinions

No comments: