Monday, May 05, 2008

Fuji QuickSnap Flash 400 35mm Film Camera


Forgot your camera on your trip? Perhaps you need some disposable cameras to place on tables for a special event. Whatever your need, the Fuji QuickSnap Flash 35mm Camera isn’t a bad choice, you just need to know it’s limitations.

My experiences with the QuickSnap are related to my Partner and I's recent wedding. We wanted to have the cameras at each table to capture what was happening at each table and when we were shopping, we found the QuickSnap two-packs. I've had good experiences with Fuji film in the past (back when I used film!) and so I thought the QuickSnap would be a good choice. We walked out of the store with 4 of the two-packs and went on planning our wedding.

Read my full review of the Fuji QuickSnap Flash 35mm Camera on Epinions

No comments: