Sunday, August 03, 2008

Uniden EWCI-936 900 MHz 1-Line Cordless Phone

I originally got the Uniden EWCI-936 900 MHz 1-Line Cordless Phone because of the fact that it displayed weather information and my partner loves anything weather related. I figured we needed a cordless phone and at the same time we'd get a phone that displays both the indoor and outdoor current temperature and humidity.

It turns out that over time, the cordless phone itself has been the best part of the package. Sure there's the weather information and the fact that it can be an alarm clock, but the outdoor sensor died fairly quickly on us and we've never used the alarm clock. However, several years later, the cordless phone is still working and that's something that I can't say about most cordless phones I've had over the years.

Read my full review of the Uniden EWCI-936 900 MHz 1-Line Cordless Phone on Epinions

No comments: