Sunday, February 01, 2009

Whole Health for Happy Cats: A Guide to Keeping Your Cat Naturally Healthy, Happy, And Well-fed by Sandy Arora

I was new to being a cat owner when my partner and I got our two cats so I tried to find out as much information as I could even though he had cats in the past. That's how I found Whole Health for Happy Cats by Sandy Arora. This book speaks to keep your cat naturally healthy, happy and well-fed and for the most part, it had a ton of advice that I really enjoyed reading.

Anything I didn't like? Well, I love my cats a lot but I am not going to be making natural meals for them. No bone grinding for me. If they catch a mouse and eat it, more power to them, but otherwise their cat food is good enough for me and from what I've seen over the years, good enough for them.

Besides that though, there is a ton of advice in this book that should help anyone raise and care for their cats. You'll get information on diet, health, care and behavior.

Read my full review of Whole Health for Happy Cats by Sandy Arora on Epinions

No comments: