Saturday, March 27, 2010

DELL 2,000-Page Black Toner for Dell 1320c Toner Cartridge

There isn't too much to say about this cartridge other than it works well and it lasts for about the 2,000 pages that it is rated for. I've gone through one of these cartridges so far in the life of my Dell 1320c Color Laser Printer.

I generally print out black and white prints and hence the 1,000 page cartridge that came with the printer finished up fairly quickly. That's why when I was looking to get a new one, this one caught my eye on the Dell website. It doubles the printing capacity without doubling the price. This cartridge costs about a third more than the 1,000 page cartridge, so it's a pretty good deal considering you are getting twice as many prints out of it.

Read my full revew of the DELL 2,000-Page Black Toner for Dell 1320c Toner Cartridge on Epinions

No comments: