Thursday, March 04, 2010

Therm-A-Rest Trail Seat

Go ahead and laugh, but the Therm-A-Rest Trail Seat is a really handy thing to have when you're out hiking or otherwise enjoying the outdoors. It packs down to almost nothing and you can pull it out of your pack and be sitting comfortable just about anywhere.

Call me lazy or looking for comfort, but little things make me happy on hikes or on camping trips and the Trail Seat is one of those little things. With it, I have a comfortable place to sit and if the conditions are such that the ground is wet or there's lots of snow, I don't have to worry about trying to stay dry either since the Trail Seat takes care of that too. It's not perfect, but it's light, easy to pack and comfortable to use.

Read my full review of the Therm-A-Rest Trail Seat on Epinions

No comments: