Saturday, February 20, 2010

Brother MFC-790CW Wireless All-In-One InkJet Printer

It faxes, it copies, it makes calls, it scans and it prints. The Brother MFC-790CW wireless color inkjet all-in-one printer has turned out to be a pretty handy jack-of-all-trades for my home office. Another handy feature is that I can connect it wirelessly to my network, so I can print from my laptop anywhere in the house without having to extend ethernet cable to the printer itself.

While I don't think it is a spectacular printer, the MFC-790CW has proven to be a good workhouse for the various things I've needed to print, fax and copy. Plus I have found that it's been easier for me to scan photographs and other items with the MFC-790W than my old flatbed scanner.

Read my full review of the Brother MFC-790CW Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer on Epinions

No comments: