Saturday, April 03, 2010

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Cafe


I have to admit that I'm not the biggest Jimmy Buffet fan in the world, but I've ended up eating at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Restaurant at Mohegan Sun and in Las Vegas a few times.  At Mohegan because it's one of the better, reasonably priced restaurant options and in Vegas because I've been there with friends who were interested in going.  I can't say I've been wowed on any of those visits, but there are some tasty dishes and if you like them, there's a ton of different margaritas to choose from.

I don't think there are many differences between locations.  I never really noticed a difference between Las Vegas and the new restaurant at Mohegan Sun, though it's been years since I've been to the one in Las Vegas.  The menu seems to be the same and the overall themes and decorations are the same.  Just think of a Jimmy Buffet concert and the tailgating that goes on beforehand and translate that into a restaurant and you have an idea of what Margaritaville is like.


Read my full review of Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Cafe on Epinions

No comments: