Monday, April 05, 2010

Nostalgia Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller

I had seen the Nostalgia Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller in the store a while ago and I went on a crusade telling everyone how cool it looked and how it would make a great Christmas present.  Low and behold, Christmas came last year and I got it.  I can't say that I use it all that much, but the times I have, it's worked well and it's a cute little machine that's great for parties and get togethers where you want to be able to make a bunch of hot dogs and hold them.

"What are you going to do with an old fashioned hot dog roller," I hear you asking.  Well there are several different uses that I can think of.  First and foremost, this little machine works great for parties where you are having hot dogs and you want to be able to make a bunch at the same time and have them maintain their temperature without burning or shriveling up.  It also heats and steams your hot dog buns at the same time!  Not that I have kids, but I think this would make a great birthday party kind of thing too - the kids that have been over when we've used it, love the fact that they are getting their hot dog from a little hot dog cart.


Read my full review of the Nostalgia Old Fashioned Hot Dog Roller on Epinions

No comments: