Saturday, May 15, 2010

Uniden DECT Corded/Cordless Digital Answering System

After several years of decent service, it was time to retire my old GE Corded Phone/Cordless Phone combo. I wanted something that was expandable, had cordless headsets that didn't need to be plugged into a phone line and with a base station that had a good answering machine and a good speaker phone. What I ended up with was the Uniden DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Digital Answering System. It gave me the corded base station with a speakerphone and a digital answering machine and two cordless headsets that I could plug into a power outlet without having to plug them into phone jacks. Not only that, but the phone utilizes the 1.9 GHz frequency range, which gives it good clarity anywhere in my house (and even outside) and avoids interference with the wireless computer network I have set up in the house.  I've been really happy with the phone since I received it as a gift for Christmas. The cordless headsets work all over the house and hold a charge for a long time if I should forget to put them on the charger. The speakerphone on the base unit is great (as are the speakerphones on each cordless headset) and the answering machine has been easy to use.

Read my full review of the Uniden DECT Corded/Cordless Digital Answering System on Epinions

No comments: