Friday, September 03, 2010

Coleman Deluxe Camp Grill

The Coleman Deluxe Camp Grill is one of those things that you seem to end up getting, but don't always use when you're camping.  I find I bring it on car camping trips and on canoe trips when I'm not overly concerned about the weight or the amount of stuff I'm going to be brining.  That's because even though it is fairly light for a metal grill, it's not something I want hanging off my backpacking on a multi-day hiking trip.

So for what it is though, it does come in handy.  Basically it's a metal grill with legs that you can set up over your campfire and either grill directly on it or use it to hold pots and pans directly above the fire and cook without a dedicated camping stove.


Read my full review of the Coleman Deluxe Camp Grill on Epinions

No comments: