Monday, January 10, 2011

Cedariver Reservation - Millis, Massachusetts

The Cedariver Reservation is a small Trustees of Reservations property in eastern Massachusetts about 15 miles outside of Boston in the Town of Millis.  The former family farm property has frontage along the Charles River, a boat launch and walking trails.  It is a small reservation, only 55 acres, but it is a nice place to spend an hour or so walking your dog, or having a picnic down along the Charles River.

I discovered the Reservation quite by accident, heading to Noon Hill Reservation, I saw the sign for Cedariver and decided to investigate.   My dog and I both found a nifty place and we both enjoyed the loop trail of about a mile that spends about half of its time along the Charles River.


Read my full review of the Cedariver Reservation in Millis, Massachusetts on Epinions

No comments: