Saturday, January 08, 2011

Coby Portable Mini Stereo Speaker System for MP3 Players/Coby Compact MP3 Stereo Speaker System

While the Coby Compact MP3 Stereo Speaker System wasn't on my list of must haves, when I received it as a present, it has turned out to be a good choice to play my iPod at my office.  The system is simple and is powered off the MP3 player itself, so there are no extra power cords or batteries to be worried about. 

That said, don't expect amazing acoustics from this MP3 player, but considering its small price tag and how easy it is to use, this is not a bad choice if you're looking for something to have on your desk or travel with so you can listen to your MP3 player without headphones on.


Read my full review of the Coby Compact MP3 Stereo Speaker System on Epinions

No comments: