Friday, October 06, 2006

Mountain Hardware's Epic Jacket

If you are in the market for a well-made, waterproof shell, Mountain Hardware’s Epic Jacket, is definitely worth your time. Priced competitively with other name brand lightweight shell jackets, the Epic is well made, waterproof, ultralight and most importantly, comfortable to wear.

Probably the last thing I needed to buy when I was in Freeport earlier this year was another jacket, but as I was in the LL Bean store, Mountain Hardware’s Epic Jacket just called to me. It looked cool, was reasonably priced (I love the clearance center) and my only other lightweight shell was approaching retirement age, so my to my partner’s chagrin, I got it for myself.

The Epic Jacket is a lightweight (practically ultralight), waterproof, breathable shell jacket that provides protection during rainy weather in the summertime and can act as an outer, protective layer in the wintertime.

Read the rest of the review at Epinions.com

No comments: