Saturday, April 11, 2009

AT&T Mobile Phone Service in Boston, Massachusetts

Having had Verizon for years, I figured I'd switch to AT&T if only because they offered some plans that would have been a bit cheaper for my partner and I to use when compared with Verizon's, especially when it came to data plans for a Blackberry that I wanted. Hence, I switched over our phones and since then I can't exactly say I've been overwhelmed by the cellular phone service in the Boston area from AT&T, but it hasn't been that bad either.

Basically both AT&T and Verizon have decent service thoughout the eastern Massachusetts and Boston region, however there are odd holes in various places, though the holes seem to be different between the two major service providers. Nowadays places where I couldn't get Verizon service, I get AT&T service, but in other places where I had a signal with Verizon, now I don't get any service with AT&T.

Read my full review of AT&T Mobile Phone Service in the Boston area on Epinions

No comments: